As firms expand and choose new venues for their business plans and strategies, reliable and actionable data and high-level analysis is essential in the decision-making processes of their top executives.
For almost two decades, The Carmel Group has conducted a wide variety of consulting for domestic and international companies and individuals working in these industry sub-sectors. Companies ranging from the largest and most influential, to the newly-developing, and from the for-profit, to the governmental, and the non-profit, seek the expertise and knowledge that our analysts, spreadsheets, databases, and libraries provide.
Above all, The Carmel Group provides specialized business valuations and competitive analyses, forensic accounting and litigation support, as well as expert witness testimony in the areas of telecommunications, and specifically the media and computer industries, on an individual, per client basis.
Samples of The Carmel Group’s Client Experience
- Top 3 global aerospace and manufacturing company
- Top 3 global telephone company
- Top 3 global chip manufacturer
- Top 3 global consumer electronics manufacturer
- Top 5 U.S. and global satellite manufacturer
- Top 3 global Over-The-Top (OTT)/broadband/online video provider
- Top 2 set-top Box (STB) manufacturer
- Top 3 mobile telecom distributor
- Top 3 U.S. telecommunications company
- Top 3 U.S. satellite service provider
- Top 3 global telecom insurer
- Top 3 DVR company
- Top 3 Global streaming distributor and content producer
- Top 5 U.S. investment banking firm
- Top 2 U.S. cable trade group
- Top 3 Japanese telecommunications company
- Top 3 global content producer and distributor
- Top 3 global satellite distributor
- Top 3 U.S. cable distributor
- Top 3 U.S. streaming distributor and content provider
Recognizing the importance of discretion in today’s competitive landscape, The Carmel Group places a high premium on our clients’ privacy, confidentiality, and identity (as noted above).
That notwithstanding, The Carmel Group’s client experience, within the public domain, broadly includes (but is not limited to) the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), AT&T, Verizon, Intelsat, Disney/ABC, Level 3, Space Systems/Loral, the American Cable Association (ACA), more recently renamed as ACA Connect, and currently, the U.S.- HQd Wireless Internet Service Providers Assn. (WISPA).